Manila Jobs hereby states that this job site is not responsible for the recruitment or employment of employees, we are merely offering businesses and potential clients the chance to make a connection. Moreover, your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information.
- When collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected either before or during collection.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes; unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We extremely prohibit posting of jobs related to pornography, explicit/adult or mature content, violent content, illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content and the like. Violation may result to immediate and permanent termination of the account. You may report an abuse by emailing us at [email protected]
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
At Manila Jobs we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.